CONNECT WITH OTHER MENSANS
For the convenience and entertainment of our members, San Francisco Regional Mensa operates an online M2M Communication Service utilizing Yahoo! groups. This service includes discussion lists, email distribution, file libraries and other features. (Formerly known as the SFRM Telegraph).
SFRM’s Directory and Roster are available here and are password protected. All information in the Directory and Rosters is property of American Mensa, Ltd., and it may not be copied or distributed in any fashion.
CHANNELS OF M2M SERVICE
This is the Announcements channel.
It is for reminders or additional information on scheduled events, canceled events, personal ads, etc. Do not reply to the SFRM-News channel. It is not for discussions of any topic – to discuss an SFRM-News item, please use the SFRM-Discussion channel instead.
This is the Discussion channel. Guidelines on using the Discussion group:Open to all members of SFRM
No messages of an insulting or abusive tone; nor profanity. This list is open to minors.
Moderators will investigate complaints about specific posters/messages.
ADDITIONAL SFRM GROUPS
We are GenYMs SFRM filling in the chasm between GenX and TeenSIG. We’re still hip, hot, and up for anything! Let’s get our groove on. This group is currently for SF Region Mensans born in the range of 1976 and 1996, 18+.
NATIONAL FACEBOOK GROUPS
American Mensa Hospitality, American Mensa’s moderated Facebook community for current Mensa members who are 18 years of age or older, and the staff of American Mensa.
American Mensa Hospitality, American Mensa’s unmoderated Facebook community for current Mensa members who are 18 years of age or older, and the staff of American Mensa.
ELIGIBILITY & USE OF M2M GROUPS
- Members of SFRM are eligible to subscribe to one or more of the groups.
- Attachments to postings are not supported. Any files to be shared by subscribers should be uploaded to the file area of SFRM-Discussion.
- Subscribe to SFRM-Discussion here; click on “Join This Group”. Provide your name and membership number (found on the label of your Bulletin or Intelligencer) in the “Comment” box.
- Links to subscribe to the other channels are on that page.
- You will need to establish a Yahoo ID if you don’t already have one. M2M emails will be sent to the email address you supply in your Yahoo ID. The email address need not be a Yahoo address.
- In case of difficulty, email the M2M List Manager