With 1700+ SFRM members and several monthly events, it can be really challenging to decide on the right one to attend from our events calendar. Our monthly gatherings are a great way for new and veteran members to connect with each other at a social or speaker event. Some of our past monthly gathering events include
- Pub trek at Gordon Biersch Brewing Company
- Escape Room
- Afternoon of Pinball and Pizza
- How Did I Get Here? My Writer’s Journey from Reluctant Author to Movie Option with investigative reporter and journalist, Geri Spieler
- The Shadow Side of Adult Giftedness with fellow Mensan, Dr. Hilary Beech
- The Art, Science, and Fun of Distillation talk and distillery tour with Troy Dunham
If you’ve never attended an SFRM event before or haven’t attended one in awhile, why not check out this month’s gathering?