Meetup is a great way for us to connect with our fellow SFRM members! Have a great idea for a Meetup event, or perhaps you’d like to see if anyone else is interested in something you love doing?
Here’s how you can get your event idea onto our SFRM Calendar:
- CONTACT MEETUP ORGANIZER
- Send an email to gro.a1560906637snemf1560906637s@put1560906637eem1560906637
- IN YOUR MESSAGE, INCLUDE THE BASICS
- Event Title
- Description – what will you be doing?
- Times – What time does the event start? What time does it end?
- Location – Where will the event take place?
- Event codes – Do you have any restrictions? See here for code acronyms. Specifying PC (Public Calendar) or NPC (No Public Calendar) is mandatory. NPC events will not be listed in the public-facing Events web page.
- Is your event recurring? (e.g. 3rd Wednesday of the month)
How to be an amazing Meetup host
- Show up on time
- Greet members
- Make sure everyone has fun!
Not a part of the SFRM Meetup yet? Join now!